- Create Your Account – Treat yourself or someone else to the Skoglund Meats Box subscription! It’s a fun and hassle-free way to receive a variety of products throughout the year.
- Skoglund Meats Box Delivers – A box of delicious meat snacks is shipped to you four times per year.
- Enjoy More by Ordering Online – All our subscription products are available for order online. With the Skoglund Meats Box service, you get to try a variety and can then order additional items through our online store.
How does the subscription service work?
The Skoglund Meats Box subscription provides members with four shipments of various delicious meat products throughout the year. Box shipments will go out to members in early February, May, August, and November. Each quarter, members will receive between one and three packages of products including varieties of Skoglund Meats’ Snack Sticks, Jerky, and Summer Sausage.
What will I receive in my shipment? When will I receive my shipment?
The subscription shipment schedule includes
- February – Pepper Sticks with Pepper Jack Cheese, Beef Jerky (Ground and Formed), Smokey Snack Sticks
- May – Habanero Smokey Snack Sticks, Beef Jerky, Colorado Snack Sticks
- August – Beef Sticks
- November – Summer Sausage, Habanero Beef Jerky
The subscription service is open to join at any time throughout the year, and new members will be included in the upcoming shipment cycle after joining. For example, if someone joins in early July, they will receive the August, November, February, and May shipments.
The Skoglund Meats Box makes a great gift! One person can purchase the subscription and have the quarterly packages delivered directly to the recipient. It’s an easy, hassle-free, and unique alternative to sending a gift box, and it’s the gift that keeps giving over the year.
How does the billing work?
Subscription members sign up for a one-year commitment and the purchaser’s credit card will be billed quarterly ahead of each shipment.
When signing up for a subscription, a user must create an account. This is because subscriptions persist beyond a single transaction and must be associated with a user (member) account. Once a subscription member’s payment has been processed each quarter, the member will receive an email noting that the quarterly subscription box has been shipped.